NEW TO CARD GRADING?
Thinking about having your cards graded? Here is some information regarding Card Grading Australia…
- You choose how fast you would like your cards graded and returned. We have a number of service level options and the choice is yours.
- Your cards are kept in a fire resistant safe when they are with us.
- Your cards are insured when they are with us.
- Graded cards are sealed in our Australian made hard plastic holders which offer maximum protection and preservation. Where possible, each card is sleeved in an acid free, archival quality sleeve before encapsulation.
- Graded cards are generally worth more than ungraded cards, though not always.
- Having your card graded could maximise the resale value.
COMPREHENSIVE CARD GRADING
Each card will be examined, assigned a grade and score, then encapsulated in our locally made cases. Cards found to be anything other than original cards will be rejected.
Card Grading Australia will grade officially released autograph cards. Any cards that have been signed ‘In person’ after release, will not be graded. These cards can be encapsulated for protection and preservation using our RAW service.
*We do not authenticate signatures.
Raw encapsulation of the card without grading. This is purely for the protection and preservation of the card. We can encapsulate In Person signed cards using this service.
All of our turnaround times are in business days and are approximate only. The stated turnaround times may vary from time to time due to circumstances out of our control. We will inform you of any serious delays.
We send your cards back by express post with Australia post. The cost will depend on the number of cards submitted. Express post includes insurance cover for $100.00.
Extras to the return postage service are signature on delivery and extra insurance. If you require either of these options, please let us know. These options are charged exactly as Australia Post charges and will be added to your invoice.
We can organise alternative shipping methods if you prefer, at your request.
CARDS WE GRADE
- All cards must fit into our holders, therefore, the largest cards we can grade are 3.5 x 2.5 inches (63.5 x 88.9mm) and no more than 4mm thick.
- Australian and international Sports cards
- Australian and international Non Sports cards
- Australian and international Cigarette, Tea and Gum cards
- Australian and international TCG, ie: Pokemon, Yu–Gi–Oh, Dragonball S, MTG, Final Fantasy, Digimon, Weiss Schwarz, Cardfight Vanguard, and many more.
- Tazo’s, pogs and milk caps, up to the same maximum size as trading cards.
- Any other printed matter or collectable item up to the same maximum size as trading cards, at our discretion.
If you are not sure about your card, please contact us.
Cards We Don’t Grade
Any cards larger than 3.5 x 2.5 inches (63.5 x 88.9mm), or thicker than 4mm.
We will reject cards that have any or all of the following attributes:
- Added colour
- Alterations of any kind
- Miscut (that stops the card fitting in our holder)
Any cards we consider unsuitable for grading at our discretion.