New to Card Grading?
Thinking about having your cards graded? Here is some information regarding Card Grading Australia…
- You choose how fast you would like your cards graded and returned.
- Your cards are kept in a fire resistant safe when they are with us.
- Your cards are insured when they are with us.
- Graded cards are sealed in hard plastic holders which offer maximum protection and preservation.
- Graded cards are generally worth more than ungraded cards.
- Having your card graded will maximise the resale value.
Comprehensive and Autograph Card Grading
Each card will be examined, assigned a grade and score, then encapsulated in our holders. Cards found to be anything other than original cards will be rejected.
Raw encapsulation of the card without grading. This is purely for the protection and preservation of the card.
We can encapsulate IP signed cards, along with your COA, using this service. Please contact us for bulk lots.
Our world first written reports are optional and will give you an explanation of why your card received its particular grade, offering you peace of mind.
Cards We Grade
All cards must fit into our holders, therefore, the largest cards we can grade are 3.5 x 2.5 inches (63.5 x 88.9mm) and no more than 4mm thick.
- Australian and international Sports cards
- Australian and international Non Sports cards
- Australian and international Cigarette, Tea and Gum cards
- Australian and international Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc.
If you are not sure about your card, please contact us.
Cards We Don’t Grade
Any cards larger than 3.5 x 2.5 inches (63.5 x 88.9mm), or thicker than 4mm.
We will reject cards that have any or all of the following attributes:
- Added colour
- Alterations of any kind
- Miscut (that stops the card fitting in our holder)
Any cards we consider unsuitable for grading at our discretion.